Filing a Dealer Complaint

If you need to file a complaint about a motor vehicle transaction, please complete Form TC-451, Original Complaint Report and submit it by postal mail to the address on the form, or by email to The assigned investigator will contact you about your case. If you have additional questions, contact the following investigative supervisors based on the county where the transaction occurred:

Lt. Eric White
Counties: Box Elder, Cache, Rich, Morgan, Weber and Davis

Lt. Jeremy Roskelley
Counties: Salt Lake, Summit and Wasatch

Lt. Ray Kaleel
Counties: Utah, Tooele, Daggett, Duchesne, Uintah, Juab, Carbon, Grand, Emery, San Juan, Wayne, Garfield, Kane, Piute, Sanpete, Sevier, Millard, Beaver, Iron, and Washington